A much-prized variety in the UK. Due to overwhelming demand and our success in the British market, we decided to produce this seed in their honour. A flavourful plant that adapts well to most climates.
Indoors, it grows rapidly in hydroponic systems, where it can complete the flowering cycle in only seven weeks with a 12-hour photoperiod, although in some cases this may extend to 8 weeks
Outdoors the plant will be completely ready for the last week of September.
It, naturally, smells like cheese with deep, roasted flavours.
Genetic: Afghan x Cheese
Percentage Indica/Sativa: 65/35
Features: High productivity and resistant to plagues
Indoor flowering cycle: 55-60 days
Yield: 550 gr/m2
Outdoor harvest: end of September
Average height: 180-200 cm
Yield: 800 gr/plant
Kiss can only be ordered if you are over 18 years of age.
Please ensure that Kiss is NOT controlled in the country/state to which you wish it to be delivered.
Kiss is not for human consumption.
Why Buy Kiss From Us?
- We are a long established and trusted supplier of Research Chemicals
- 24 hour Live Chat...ask any questions, if you're unsure of anything at all
- Various Payment options to suit your needs
- We offer Same-Day shiping, provided you order before 4pm CET
- Our customers leave genuine reviews which allow you to buy with confidence
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
From: Alejandro Oviedo
From: Isabelle France
From: Befree Malaga
From: T Bremen
&nbs ...” read more...
From: Benben MARSEILLE
From: Gyöngyö... Sarkad