Ephenidine or N-Ethyl-1,2diphenylethylamine, NEDPA and EPE - is thought to act like an NMDA receptor antagonist. NMDA receptors allow for electrical signals to pass between neurons in the brain and the spinal column, which means that the receptor must be open, to allow these signals to transmit. Dissociatives are not for human consumption because they generally close the NMDA receptors by blocking them, which leads to a disconnection of neurons and a loss of feeling, difficulty moving, and eventually this substance's equivalent of the feeling that's often described as the place you find yourselve in, once visual disconnection becomes powerful enough to leave the person incapable of receiving external sensory input.
Ephenidine can only be ordered if you are over 18 years of age.
Please ensure that Ephenidine is NOT controlled in the country/state to which you wish it to be delivered.
Ephenidine is not for human consumption.
Why Buy Ephenidine From Us?
- We are a long established and trusted supplier of Research Chemicals
- 24 hour Live Chat...ask any questions, if you're unsure of anything at all
- Various Payment options to suit your needs
- We offer Same-Day shiping, provided you order before 4pm CET
- Our customers leave genuine reviews which allow you to buy with confidence
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
From: Dennis Göttingen
From: Fiedel Amsterdam
From: Puto Amo BCN
From: Dawid B...
From: Arnaud France
From: loic paris
From: Arnaud Sallanches
From: Momo Karlsruhe