Brazilian Cocoa Powder Extract can be taken by adding the recommended dose to drinks such as water/ fruit juice, or by placing the recommended dose into empty capsules and swallowing.
We recommend taking it early in the morning before breakfast or with your lunch, with a typical dose of somewhere between 200-1600mg per day. We do not recommend you take any more than 3g in one day.
People with heart conditions, diabetes, high blood pressure, epilepsy, hyperthyroidism, anxiety, insomnia and kidney disease should not use Brazilian Cocoa Powder Extract.
Brazilian Cocoa Powder Extract can only be ordered if you are over 18 years of age.
Please ensure that Brazilian Cocoa Powder Extract is NOT controlled in the country/state to which you wish it to be delivered.
Brazilian Cocoa Powder Extract is not for human consumption.
Why Buy Brazilian Cocoa Powder Extract From Us?
- We are a long established and trusted supplier of Research Chemicals
- 24 hour Live Chat...ask any questions, if you're unsure of anything at all
- Various Payment options to suit your needs
- We offer Same-Day shiping, provided you order before 4pm CET
- Our customers leave genuine reviews which allow you to buy with confidence
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
From: Dennis Göttingen
From: Fiedel Amsterdam
From: Puto Amo BCN
From: Dawid B...
From: Arnaud France
From: loic paris
From: Arnaud Sallanches
From: Momo Karlsruhe